I have FINALLY created my own polymerclay community! ! It has been a dream of mine forever! Please come checkit out
Hi guys, as some of you may have noticed i don’t post on my wordpress often that is because i am posting regularly on my crafty amino blog.
Give it a try if you’re interested 🙂 i hope to see you there! Find me with the name WaterLilyCharms
Note, click on the link on a smartphone or tablet device that can install android or Apple store applications.
Hello! I now have an etsy shop, its been in the works for a very long time and i am soo excited to share this news with you all.
With my shop, i have a Spring2016 Coupon code. Enter Spring2016 at check out to receive 10% off your purchase. Along with the coupon code for every 2 molds purchased you will receive a gift!
Hello! This weeks post will be about texturing polymer clay when making baked goods, such as cookies,cakes,cupcakes,and so on.
There are many tools you can find on hand to texture your polymer clay, with this guide i hope it can help you in your clay journey!
Notes: I am not a prorffessinal clay crafter. I am only sharing what i do as a clay crafter. This post does not mean all crafters use this style or technique.
The tools i’ll be talking about in this blog post:
- Tooth Pick
- Blunt Needle Tool ( Its a nail art tool thats pointy like a needle, but the tip is blunt).
- Needle Tool or just a sewing needle
- Craft Knife (The one that has a pointy tip, X-Acto is a popular brand)
- Toothbrush (get a brand new one from a dollar store, use it for crafting purposes only)
- Tin Foil Ball
- Sand Paper
Each tool can do different types of textures, from a crumbly cookie,a fluffy cake texture and so on. No tool can only do 1 type of texture, it depends on the way you use the tool to create texture.
Hello! This week i will be talking about glazing/sealing cured polymer clay. I hope this blog post can help you in your clay journey, i made the mistakes so you don’t have to in the future!
- Please remember I am not a professional clay artist, this is just a hobby. This post is from my own experiences and opinions.
- I will be using terms that mean the same thing. Glaze/Seal and Cured/Baked.
- All images are linked with their source below when i talk about each sealer.
Now lets get on with the post!
Hello! So i know my blog has been very inconsistent the last couple of month.I hope with a brand new year i can start on a regular blog schedule, to 1 post a week. Whether its a charm update or a tutorial and so on.
- Regular post schedule
- Etsy shop. I am becoming more comfortable with selling my charms. I hope to open an etsy shop this year!
- Youtube channel, I would like to open up a youtube channel for better tutorials, so i can give you guys better content!
- Giveaways when i hit milestone goals such has 500 followers on my wordpress blog! 😀
- Collabs with other wordpress bloggers!
- and more!